AWS Re-Invent 2019
- Talk Title - “Go Event-Driven with Event Mesh & AWS Lambda”
- Conference - AWS Re-Invent 2019
- Location - Aria, Las Vegas, NV
- Audience Size - 60
- Talk Recording - Available on Youtube
- Abstract - We live in an event-driven world. Events are becoming a core component of new business architectures, and they allow organizations to react in real time to an ever-changing environment. But shifting to an event-driven architecture is daunting—how do you move events from on-premises data centers to the cloud? How do you transmit events across AWS Regions? How do you enable legacy applications to communicate with modern, cloud-native applications built on services such as AWS Lambda and Amazon Kinesis? In this talk, we discuss how an Event Mesh enables organizations to meet these challenges. This presentation is brought to you by Solace Corporation, an APN Partner.